The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate (Systems Operations on AWS – AWSSYS) course is designed for IT professionals who have knowledge of cloud infrastructure and are interested in managing services and applications on the AWS platform. The course provides an overview of the principles and techniques for deploying and running applications on the AWS platform using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other services. Students who complete the course should be able to:
• Understand the fundamentals of the AWS platform
• Deploy and manage servers and applications on AWS utilizing the AWS Management Console
• Configure, monitor, and maintain AWS services
• Implement security and compliance measures on top of the AWS platform
• Gain an understanding of the various pricing models available on AWS
• Set-up billing alarms and monitor cost optimization
• Troubleshoot issues related to application deployment and performance.
The course is suitable for IT professionals such as system administrators, network engineers, software engineers, and IT support professionals who are interested in taking the AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate exam. It is also suitable for people who want to gain a better understanding of cloud infrastructure and learn how to manage services and applications on the AWS platform
You must be logged in to submit a review.