Course Description :
Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture certification is a prestigious credential that demonstrates an individual's skills and knowledge in managing and implementing Oracle’s 19c multitenant database architecture. It primarily validates one's proficiency in consolidating multiple databases, managing pluggable databases and ensuring performance and scalability. This certification is imperative in industries that deal with large volumes of data. It allows businesses to manage and process data more efficiently by enabling database consolidation, improving compute and storage utilization, simplifying management and increasing security. It typically emphasizes on areas like administrative operations, PDB backups, application continuity, optimization and security. It's instrumental in leveraging enterprise-scale database technology.
Course Prerequisites :
• Basic understanding of Oracle Database concepts
• Proficiency in Oracle SQL
• Familiarity with database architecture and administration
• Experience in using PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Oracle Database 18c features
• Comfortable with managing multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
You must be logged in to submit a review.