Course Description :
The Oracle Database 19c: PL/SQL Workshop certification is a recognized qualification that validates an individual's expertise in using the Oracle Database, particularly in the use of Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL). It covers fundamental to complex concepts such as control structures, error handling, and working with large data sets. This certification is commonly used by industries as evidence of a professional's ability to efficiently manage, develop, and manipulate data in Oracle databases. It provides industries standard of higher credibility, improved productivity and maximized return of investments in Oracle technology. Note that to earn this certification, one must pass the related Oracle exam.
• Basic understanding of Oracle database concepts
• Knowledge of SQL and how to use SQL*Plus
• Familiarity with programming fundamentals
• Preliminary exposure to Oracle PL/SQL
• Basic experience in software development or database administration
• Familiarity with procedural programming language principles.
You must be logged in to submit a review.