Red Hat JBoss Application Administration is a role and skillset related to managing and maintaining applications and services running on the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP). JBoss EAP is an open-source Java-based application server developed by Red Hat. It is used to deploy, manage, and run Java applications and web services. On course completion, you are well prepared to take RHCJA certification exam.
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX/ Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required
- Configure, install and run multiple instances
- Deploy and run applications on JBoss EAP 6
- Configure logging, data source, and web subsystems
- Secure access to applications by implementing application security in JBoss EAP 6
- Configure clustering, fail over and load balancing.
- Configure Web Connectors and web properties in JBoss applications
- Configure HornetQ and JMS (Java Message Service)
- Migrate applications from JBoss EAP 5 to the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6