Create a Learning Plan:
- Set Clear Objectives: Define specific, measurable goals for your learning journey. Find out what is Role you are looking for and does this technology will help you to land that job.
- Allocate Time: Create a regular schedule for learning. You have to be Persistence while learning any Technology. At least give 1 Hour every day.
- Set Deadlines: Add deadlines to keep yourself on track. For Any Technology, you need a maximum of one month to get the basics of that technology. After that, you can start doing projects
- Start with Fundamentals:
- Theoretical Knowledge: Dive into the theory and essential knowledge.
- Practical Application: Apply your knowledge through hands-on practice. Do some projects and by this you will get clarity of the technology.
- Hands-On Learning: Use dedicated platforms or environments. I suggest you start watching some tutorials on YouTube and then later you can purchase some premium courses.
8. Projects and Exercises: Work on real-world projects or exercises. Go on the Internet find some project Ideas and start working on this.at least create 5 projects on any technology to get a good expertise.